Whats New at OriginStamp in May 2020?
May 26, 2020
Connect OriginStamp to 2000+ apps without requiring any programming skills. The number of possibilities is unlimited: Timestamp emails from Gmail and Outlook. Or create a tamper-proof logbook for your time tracking software. Or have all files within a Dropbox folder time stamped. And all this with just a few minutes’ work.
- View our app on Zapier: https://zapier.com/apps/originstamp/integrations
- Watch a demo: https://youtu.be/zy4Fq8Um6dQ
- Integrate from your dashboard: https://my.originstamp.com/my/integrations/zapier
May 14, 2020
We have restructured our pricing model and made our service significantly more affordable. We want as many people as possible to benefit from the potential of blockchain. In addition, billing has become much more transparent. Now, we only charge for the timestamps that have been made. Downloads of certificates and proofs are now free of charge. Furthermore, there is a 20% discount when booking an annual package.
- Free - For users who occasionally need a timestamp or want to try out the service. Permanently free of charge, 5 timestamps per month.
- Starter - For personal and small-business use with small amount of documents. $9.90 per month for 100 timestamps per month.
- Grow - A reasonable amount of documents and regular use. $39 per month for 1'000 timestamps per month.
- Pro - High security, frequent use and automation, whitelabeled certificates. $79 per month for 10'000 timestamps per month.
- Ultimate - High-frequency business use with completely whitelabeled workflow. $249 per month for 100'000 timestamps per month.
The packages are listed in detail here: https://originstamp.com/pricing
The editorial content of OriginStamp AG does not constitute a recommendation for investment or purchase advice. In principle, an investment can also lead to a total loss. Therefore, please seek advice before making an investment decision.